3 lbs Pork Roast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
½ cup water
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Brown off salted & peppered pork roast in a dutch oven, add water. Using slow cooker or covered casserole dish bake one hour at 350° F.
- Add Sansonetti Sauces Marinara Sauce and bake ½ hour. Remove from heat. Let rest until cooled then shred pork into sauce.
- Prepare dough by mixing and knead the mashed potatoes with flour and eggs until it becomes a good consistency.
- Divide dough into 4 smaller portions and roll into about foot long 1 inch rolls. With a pastry cutter cut the rolls into 1 inch sections.
- Make into dumplings by rolling over a fork.
- Boil dumplings about 1 minute or until they float. Rinse.
- Pour Pork Sauce over gnocchi and top with shredded Parmesan cheese.